Sunday, December 30, 2007

Set Addiction


Last Christmas, I first learned how to play Set, a card game that I highly recommend.

I've been a junkie ever since, playing the on-line puzzle every day and recording my score when it was particularly awesome. When my score suggests that I am painfully stupid......well a girl has to have a few secrets.

Santa left JT the Set card game in his Christmas stocking, but we all knew what would happen with the game. I've made JT play me every day since Christmas. And, as JT sighed this morning and agreed to play yet another game with his Mama, he announced, "You're addicted to Set."

The first step in getting help is admitting that you have a problem.

2 comments:

Chelle said...

But what a lovely addiction it is. I fear that D will shortly announce he is never going to play with me again.

Shark Butt said...

I can see where you would become addicted. I could find my way all the way to the 12th step of Set.