Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Crazy Hat Day

In a rare display of parenting success, I have somehow been able to persuade JT to try on crazy hats and let me make his picture.  I don't even have to cajole to make it happen, and so I have a growing collection of my charming boy in a bunch of hats.  Disneyworld and Epcot are the perfect place to build such a collection and I took advantage of the opportunity.

He makes a cuter Uncle Sam, I think.

Senor Gigante Sombrero tried out his Spanish when we were at Mexico in Epcot.

I think that this hat is a boar, but I can't be sure.  Germany, you've got some explaining to do.

And here's the boy enjoying a Mickey ice cream bar and wearing one of his many baseball caps. 
I know that some day JT won't fall for my nonsense and will instead roll his eyes and say "oh, Mother" when we come across silly hats.  When that happens, I plan to bribe him with these photos.

No comments: