Wednesday, May 08, 2013

Tulip Wednesday: Final Report?

Green leaves are everywhere I look these days and Spring seems poised to enter the next phase, with fuller leaves and the transition to summer's abundance.  In my backyard, the dogwood's flowers can still be seen, but green is slowly replacing the sweet white blooms.
Some of my tulips are nearly past their prime.
Others are at work to finish the job of blooming.
There are a few more tulips yet-to-bloom and so one more tulip Wednesday might just happen next week.  In the meantime, I am turning my attention to flowerpots for the porches and to the planting of my summer garden.  This weekend, I will treat myself to a leisurely review of the zinnia seed packets available for my planting pleasure.   Then I will turn my attention to creating bouquets of flowers. That's happy!

No comments: