Thursday, August 17, 2006

Can't I Read the Reviews?

After a few hours in the pool this afternoon, JT and I came home for that old summer favorite: supper in front of a movie. Tonight's pick was "Because of Winn Dixie" and it marks the third time this summer that I have selected a movie about a child pining for their lost mother. Nice. So I cried, OF COURSE, and JT cuddled against me and patted my arm and said, 'I'm sorry that you are crying Mama."

I am recovering nicely and it was yet another reminder that I totally hit the kid jackpot when that boy was sent my way.

2 comments:

kln said...

how can you NOT "hit the kid jack pot"? you are impossible not to love.

:)

Shelley said...

Dude, you need a movie selection intervention! Call me on my cell the next time you cross the threshold of your local movie-rentin' establishment and I'll go all imdb on your a**.

You know I'm just jealous that you're such a good cryer.

Let's hope our boys stay sweet, right? They are going to be MAJOR catches someday.