Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Personal Grooming Issues

A few years ago I got a little over-zealous with the hot wax I use to groom my eyebrows. In my excitement, I took off my glasses in order to wax the brows (obviously, not my finest intellectual hour) and the next thing I knew, a significant portion of my right eyebrow was missing. That spring, I learned the value of an eyebrow pencil. And since then I have been very careful when it comes to eyebrow maintenance.

But last night I came very close to a dangerous situation. Happily, good sense got the better of me.....just seconds before I tore off half of my left eyebrow. Because that would have been a terrific way to start the new school year.

Sometimes I scare myself.

1 comment:

Shark Butt said...

Your commitment to grooming is most admirable.