Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Satisfying That In-N-Out Urge


We headed south today and will visit the big mouse himself tomorrow. On our way to Anaheim we stopped and had supper at In-N-Out Burger. My memories of having the In-N-Out urge are mostly associated with my college days and a marked lack of sobriety.

But things have changed since Mama graduated from UCLA just a few years back. Namely, I have a 6 year old. So this In-N-Out urge was satisfied with total sobriety while JT and his cousins acted like 6 and 8 year old boys act.

It was a different kind of fun than my college days, though no less satisfying.

2 comments:

Shelley said...

Hey, did I mention that my cousin's getting married in Huntington Beach in October? I could have a burger at the VERY SAME In and Out. And that would make me happy all out of proportion.

I love how "you-ish" your blog voice sounds... I can just hear you... when are you coming home?

kln said...

oh yeahhh. when one is from back east, the 1st place to go back west is pretty much sonic and the in and out burger. however, i'm steering away from in and out ever since my bball team went out to cali my frosh year and half of them got food poisoning! it was a disaster. but mk still was reluctant to play me. as i look back it was better for me not to have. sorry for the tangent.