Sunday, August 27, 2006

Four Things

More inspiration from my friend S.....I will use of version of this for getting to know my students this fall. I'll ask them to share some things about themselves and then I will share some things about me.
1) Four jobs that I have held
- nanny
- receptionist (I was really good at this - seriously)
- professor
- prep school teacher (should have skipped professor gig & gone straight to
this)
2) Four movies that I could watch over and over
- Hope & Glory
- Field of Dreams
- A Room with a View
- Enchanted April
3) Four places that I have lived
- Los Angeles, CA
- Nashville, TN
- Wayne, NE
- Dunellen, NJ
4) Four shows I love(d) to watch
- Thirtysomething
- Gilmore Girls
- Grey's Anatomy
- Sports Night
5) Four places I have been on vacation
- Cape Cod
- Yosemite
- Charleston, SC
- Orlando, FL
6) Four web sites I visit daily
- politics1.com
- dooce.com
- Washingtonmonthly.com
- talkingpointsmemo.com

1 comment:

kln said...

why do you think of all this cool stuff after i leave?