Tuesday, January 12, 2021

Amaryllis Tuesday: January 12

January has proven itself to be full of events and in the midst of all that, I nearly lost sight of the weekly amaryllis photo.  But here is my bulb showing a bit of a green stem if you look closely.


The purpose of this flower bulb is to mark the cold, dark months of the Winter, as I look eagerly toward the light and then warmth of Spring.
  When I’ve greeted the bulb each morning in the last few days I have also thought about the fact that each day’s growth places us just a tiny bit closer to the arrival of Inauguration Day and the swearing-in of a competent and capable set of leaders.  I am ready.  The nation is ready.  It’s been a long, long wait and the amaryllis reminds me to hold fast to the promise of the future.



1 comment:

charles said...

I know of a group of private investigators who can help you with they are also hackers but prefer to be called private investigators They can help with your bitcoin issues and your clients will be happy doing business with you,they can also help yo with your bad credit score,hacking into phones,binary recovery,wiping criminal records,increase school score, stolen files in your office or school,blank atm etc. Just name it and you will live a better life
whatsapp +1 (984) 733-3673
telegram +1 (984) 733-3673
Premiumhackservices@gmail.com