Tuesday, January 26, 2021

Amaryllis Tuesday: January 26

As I wait out the days of my quarantine, it seems fitting that the amaryllis waits with me, each of us marking the day with a bit more daylight to soak up.  


The morning sunlight in this window is good for all the growing things and some days I stand here to soak it all in.


By the end of this week, we’ll be gaining an extra minute of daylight in the morning and the evening and I find that though tespecially cheering.  I expect that the amaryllis feels the same way.  

1 comment:

charles said...

I know of a group of private investigators who can help you with they are also hackers but prefer to be called private investigators They can help with your bitcoin issues and your clients will be happy doing business with you,they can also help yo with your bad credit score,hacking into phones,binary recovery,wiping criminal records,increase school score, stolen files in your office or school,blank atm etc. Just name it and you will live a better life
whatsapp +1 (984) 733-3673
telegram +1 (984) 733-3673
Premiumhackservices@gmail.com