Saturday, January 23, 2021

The Waiting

I woke on Inauguration Day with a light and happy feeling in my heart and though the arrival of the Biden Administration still fills me with hope, the day took a turn at 6 am, which is a bit early for my tastes.


On Sunday the 17th, JT went for a routine Covid test.  He needed a negative result to return to school on the 21st and since he has no symptoms, that’s what we expected.  To our surprise and dismay, his results when the test came back on the 20th were positive.  From then on, it’s been nuts.  JT went into isolation in the attic and I took to passing through the house with a bottle of Lysol as my companion.  We checked in by text and delivered food on the regular but JT was a ghost in the house.


T and I began our quarantine by taking a Covid test and on the hour wondering if any twinge was a symptom of something greater.  As the days passed, and JT didn’t have any symptoms, I began to relax slightly.  T felt puny but I felt fine.  Our first two tests were negative.  JT  will be set free to return to school on the 28th.  T and I will be quarantined through the 3rd of February.  


And so we wait.

1 comment:

charles said...

I know of a group of private investigators who can help you with they are also hackers but prefer to be called private investigators They can help with your bitcoin issues and your clients will be happy doing business with you,they can also help yo with your bad credit score,hacking into phones,binary recovery,wiping criminal records,increase school score, stolen files in your office or school,blank atm etc. Just name it and you will live a better life
whatsapp +1 (984) 733-3673
telegram +1 (984) 733-3673
Premiumhackservices@gmail.com