Tuesday, January 19, 2021

Amaryllis Tuesday: January 19

Tomorrow is Inauguration Day; the day after that my boy returns to his college.  Amidst it all, a pandemic rages on, seemingly unabated.  I am teaching in a hybrid learning model that is the hardest teaching I have every done, work that leaves me exhausted in body, mind, and soul.  There is a lot on my mind this month and this week seems to be filled especially with an expectancy that feels enormous.


And still there is my little bulb, soaking in the light and cheered on by my Winter garden to bring forth a beautiful flower.
  Though it seems quiet, when I look close, I can see growth in the green stem.


There is hope in its promise of a flower.  That's happy.

1 comment:

charles said...

I know of a group of private investigators who can help you with they are also hackers but prefer to be called private investigators They can help with your bitcoin issues and your clients will be happy doing business with you,they can also help yo with your bad credit score,hacking into phones,binary recovery,wiping criminal records,increase school score, stolen files in your office or school,blank atm etc. Just name it and you will live a better life
whatsapp +1 (984) 733-3673
telegram +1 (984) 733-3673
Premiumhackservices@gmail.com