Sunday, January 17, 2021

January’s Front Porch

Plotting and planning front porch decor is one of my happy pleasures in life and I look forward to a porch that is a welcome place.  In this cold season, I don’t spend loads of time out here but the month’s table reminds me how much I do love the time I spend here in the warm weather.  The month’s theme is hope….for new leadership, for a vaccine, for the health and safety of us all.


The green ivy, hearty despite the cold, leads the way.  The wooden trees were a gift from JT, who knows me well.  The wintery flag with wildlife and snow is a reminder to look for the common joys to be found in this sometimes bleak month when we work to keep our bird feeder full.


The wreath is homemade and a work in progress.


This January feels like so very much is on the line.
  But in this house, we live in hope, the most powerful emotion in my toolbox.  I am hopeful; I always am.  It's the only solace I know when fear threatens to enter.  

1 comment:

charles said...

I know of a group of private investigators who can help you with they are also hackers but prefer to be called private investigators They can help with your bitcoin issues and your clients will be happy doing business with you,they can also help yo with your bad credit score,hacking into phones,binary recovery,wiping criminal records,increase school score, stolen files in your office or school,blank atm etc. Just name it and you will live a better life
whatsapp +1 (984) 733-3673
telegram +1 (984) 733-3673
Premiumhackservices@gmail.com