Monday, March 26, 2007

Cat-blogging, NC-17 Edition

At 4 am this morning I awakened to the unpleasant sound of my kitty Tiger (age 8 months) trying to have his way with Lucy (also 8 months AND his sister). At the foot of my bed. I flipped on the lights and made all manner of noise suggesting this was wrong, wrong, oh-so-wrong.

Then I separated the offending parties and tried to get back to sleep, all the time having nightmares of 3 headed kittens being born at my house.

When daylight arrived, I called the vet. Tiger will be sans testicles by Thursday afternoon.

My life is so glamorous.

Update: My friend sb reports that I won't have 3 headed kittens. She suggests that I'll have "1-headed kittens, a little bit slow, who let mice chase them and will be savants at banjo playing."

Because that's a much more comforting scenario.

2 comments:

Shark Butt said...

Or the kittens could just be nuts.

Shark Butt said...

The offspring kittens, that is.