Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Go Fetch



Today's Spring Break adventure featured an extensive game of Mama fetch. The deal is that JT is utterly fascinated by my ability to skim along underwater and fetch the diving rings. It's a skill I honed during the hot summer days of my childhoood in California. And, along with the flip-flop induced giant space between our big toe and the junior toes that follow, this shared talent is how I know my sister is actually my sister and not some smart-mouthed imposter. Who knew that it would be this skill that convinces JT that I'm worth having around on a daily basis? But it is and I was happy to oblige. So we played Mama fetch this afternoon. The warm sun added a few freckles to our matching noses and there was plenty of laughter.

Summer vacation is soon, yes?

1 comment:

Shelley said...

Really cool story and pictures! Puts us right in the action!

(It was 13 degrees out when I bundled D into the car this morning. Just sayin'.)