Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Fun, Mama Style




One of the hardest things about being the only full-time parent in the house is that you are so busy getting the chores done that fun runs the risk of becoming just another chore. I don't want JT to grow up thinking that the only way that I showed him my love and affection was by getting the laundry done. I have fond memories of fun things that I shared with my parents and so I very much want him to have happy memories of fun times with me.

So I banked some fun today at Animal Kingdom. We rode the Mt. Everest ride 3 times, I consented to yet another stuffed animal to join the herd at our home, and I took photos of the snake he had painted on his face. We had a really great day. And we'll both have memories of the fun we can have together.

2 comments:

Shelley said...

Wow, a great picture of both of you! Yay!

Congrats on your fun-filled adventures.

JAXTER said...

You guys look as though you are having a fabulous time...love the snake! Oh, and it is snowing up here, enjoy the sun.