Sunday, March 25, 2007

Wicked


That's the name of the nail polish my ten toes are currently sporting. I might call it fuschia. Maybe mulberry? Dark pink with a touch of red? But I basically bought the bottle because the name of the color was wicked. I love to read the names of nail polish, lipstick, and paint, especially the names that provide no earthly clue to the color. I once painted my bathroom in a color called enchanted cottage. Who doesn't want to grab their morning shower in an enchanted cottage? I own a lipstick called sweet mocha and I sometimes wonder what it would look like if it was just mocha or just sweet. Why is it called sweet mocha? I'm currently visiting a skirt claiming to be the color nutmeg. I think that it might go well with a t-shirt I visit colored wild orchid.

But for now, it's just wicked and me. I've been called a lot of things, but never wicked. Though as of this afternoon, my toes are wicked and the world had better get out of my freakin' way.

1 comment:

Shelley said...

Wicked cool!