Friday, September 22, 2006

Show Mama the Housewares


The last time I had a Crate & Barrel this close to where I lived was 1989, when I was young, young, young and living in the cradle of civilization we call Los Angeles. Now at the more ripened age of 38 I have been blessed again by the God of Housewares. Crate & Barrel in Bridgewater opened yesterday, less than 8 miles from my home. So I stopped in to touch stuff and admire the goods.

I picked up a few treats and admired the lovely newness of it all. The arrival of C & B will add substantially to the quality of my life. And I'm sure that JT will come to dread the announcement that we are stopping by Crate & Barrel on the way home from school.

1 comment:

JAXTER said...

All Right! Nothing like a little C&B to brighten the day, and to have one so close...jealous, jealous. Though I will always maintain I am not a shopper I do have a weakness for house things.