Wednesday, June 14, 2006

The Key to my Heart



If only it were this easy to fix the lock on my heart.

Thanks to A & T for the help with my house, for enjoying my cooking, for showing my boy how very much he is loved, and for making me laugh.

Update - Sudden Epiphany:
In the midst of my Sunday afternoon chores, I realized one of the reasons that I changed the locks. I wanted to be the one to take some action, to make a decision. This whole nightmare has unfolded at Lisa's command and all I have been able to do is respond. But I changed the locks; I made that decision. So it's ironic that my doing so would make her angry. How does she think all of her decisions thus far have made me feel?

1 comment:

Shelley said...

There's a great Becky Birtha poem about doors that I'm going to try to remember to find for you...